Sunday, July 10, 2011

Floating Hotel at Belgium | Belgium Floating Hotel

Floating Hotel, Belgium

This is my special day for me to update this hub and I want to add one of unique hotel in Belgium based the information from my hubber friend, He is Russell-D. I am glad to write this to complete a collection of unique hotel in the world. After read from some hubbers comment, they love the cheaper price. I hope this hotel is alternative for us in searching the cheaper hotel. De Barge in Bruges is one of unique hotel in Belgium.  Why I said so, because the location of this hotel is floating on the river. Some people say De Barge in Bruges is a magnificent floating hotel, romantic and very unique. This hotel is suitable for family or a couple. Romantic three star hotel.
De Barge in Bruges floats on the Bruges-Ghent Canal, 600 metres from Bruges Train Station or within 20 minutes by foot from De Barge. We can felt nautical atmosphere in both decoration with blue color. The beautiful scenery through the window in seeing he canals including various facilities like: 20 commodious “cruise cabins”, private bathroom, free wi-fi, free parking area, safety deposit box, luggage store, restaurant, bar, garden, etc. We can also use several services like: bridal suite, ironing service, shoe shine. Bicycle rental, car hire and even photocopying/FAX. The restaurant also serves delicious seafood menu, like: lobster or oyster. How much do we pay to stay one night at this hotel? I got this information from www.venere.com, the average price is € 89. 


No comments:

Post a Comment